Henna body art and henna tattoos are great for events such as Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, fund raisers, corporate events, proms, graduation parties, girls-night-out bashes, sweet-sixteens and many other events. In short, henna tattoos are fabulous for every and any occasion.
Design your body with traditional and/or tribal henna tattoos. We have over 3,000 henna designs for you and your guests to choose from. And the best thing of all, if we don’t have what you want, simply show us a picture and we will recreate that image for you as a henna tattoo.
Our henna is all natural! We never use black henna, PPD or any other chemicals in our henna paste!
We also do private appointments for those who want henna just because. Pregnant belly henna make unforgettable photos for the baby’s book. Invite a few friends over, order pizza, rent a DVD and have a hang out while our artist provides henna services for the whole crew.
Henna Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
- Do not smudge the henna paste while it is still wet. The henna paste typically dries between one and two hours.
- Once the henna paste dries, leave the paste on for as long as possible (two – four hours). Let the paste fall off by itself. One the paste starts falling off, you may scrape it off using your palm or finger nails.
- Avoid wetting the area for the rest of the day.
- The henna stain will be bright orange for a day or so and will then start turning dark brown in two – three days.
- Henna tattoos will last between two – three weeks. Keeping the henna tattoo moisturized will prevent exfoliation. This will ultimately help the henna tattoo last longer.
- It is okay to shower with your henna tattoos as long as you avoid scrubbing the area.
- Avoid chlorinated water. Chlorine will beach your henna like magic! Apply a water barrier such as cocoa butter, Shea butter, waterproof sun block or lip balm before going into chlorinated water.
- (2 – 5 large henna designs per hour)
- (5 – 15 medium designs per hour)
- (16 – 20 small designs per hour)
- 1 hour: $140
- 1 1/2 hours: $190
- 2 hours: $235
- 2 1/2 hours: $280
- 3 hours: $325
- 3 1/2 hours: $365
- 4 hours: $410
- “White Henna” for $15 per hour.
Add an assistant to do extraordinary glitter and mica tattoos for an additional $35 per hour.
Add metallic flash tattoos for $25 per hour.
Add “White Henna” for $15 per hour.
Premium Glitter Tattoos
You can also add a Premium Glitter Tattoos Package where your guests get to choose from 1,200+ amazing tattoo designs. These are much fancier than our regular glitter tattoos. If you add this package for just $30, we will also include great tattoos to match your party’s theme as well. We will also design a special stencil with the birthday child’s name. 🙂 Your guests will be able to wear these awesome tattoos for up to 5 days in beautiful colors!